Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 20 July 2006

Info Post
As I was drawing on my wacom lastnight, my computer crashed. It turned off completely with out any warning.I tried everything to get it back on, but it was almost impossible. She died lastnight, taking some digital drawing with her!

Today I went to the store to get her fix, they said it was in bad shape and it was going to take about 2 weeks to get her back on. TWO WEEKS!!!! , that's 336 hours!

I ended up buying a new desktop computer, it's smaller and compact, however it has more speed, the little thing can pack a punch! I noticed there was no computer lag as I drew this in photoshop.

I tried to capture the moment.



















Thank you for your comments everyone, they keep me motivated to update this daily, 51 consecutive days and counting!

sincerely -heri

0 comments:

Post a Comment