Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 23 May 2007

Info Post
for the next few post, I'm going to be drawing black ladies. Here are two for now, Number 52 I didn't use color, I wanted it simple, if it read as a black woman, I've done my job.

Number 53, Started more of a realistic drawing, I wasn't happy where It was going so I started playing with shapes, this was the result. I layed out some colors in photoshop, first started building the color from darker to lighter, using thick brushes and really pressing down on my wacom pen. ( I tend to abuse my wacom pen sometimes, I showed the pen no mercy!). Quickly I covered the drawing with paint, I didn't go back and undo I treated it as If I was painting on a real canvas board. This was the result.

Los siguientes dias van a ver unicamente dibujos de mujeres de piel morena. Aqui los dejo con las primeras dos. buen probecho. :)


























-heri

0 comments:

Post a Comment